June 21, 2012

CreativeLive.

I don't know if any of you are photographers or aspiring photographers...or maybe you just love to take pretty pictures. I recently found the website CreativeLive (thanks to one of Dave and I's friends) and I can't get enough! They have workshops that you can pay to get a copy of or you can watch it live and just take notes like a mad woman/man. I do the later.

Photobucket
Photo from creativelive.com

Their workshops are amazing and full of wonderful information by some of the top photographers in the business. I know I've already learned a lot and can't wait for what's next! I highly recommend checking it out if you are serious about learning more.

You can watch the videos live here.

*PS~ I was not contacted by CreativeLive to do this post, I just really love what they're doing!

3 comments:

  1. Many thanks for spreading the word about creativeLIVE! We love it when photographers let other photographers know about our FREE live online events! There is enough free education to go around for everyone. See you in the chat rooms! ~Kenna Klosterman @kennakphoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool. I've been looking for photography classes, but they're so expensive! I'm gonna check them out now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool!!! Thanks for this info, Mal! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...