June 17, 2012

The week in pictures...

I feel like the days go by even faster once summer hits. Anyone else feel this way? We had a great week despite the heat and impending doom that is the even hotter weather to come...

I'd love to have you follow along, my Instagram username is mallorieowens.

Photobucket

Above you'll see:
-Pretty lights while out for a friend's birthday.
-Finally found a new fragrance to try at Bath and Body Works, I've been a devoted "Sun-ripened Raspberry" user and they discontinued it awhile back...sigh.
-Dave and I out in downtown Round Rock.
-Made a batch of these this week. Tastes like home. :)
-Checking out the gorgeous Spanish Oaks Country Club, Dave is playing their happy hour on Wednesday.

Photobucket

Above you'll see:
-Dinner and strategizing, it's what we do.
-O.P.I. Texas collection "lil shooters" sent to me from one of my BFF's. Love it.
-Trivia night at Mellow Mushroom...we got second place and free tees. High five.
-Yet another fab breakfast burrito.
-My little friend.

Linking up with A Good Life and Life Rearranged...

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...