June 28, 2012

Introducing Eits[art]...

Today I'm excited to introduce to you Krista, the talent behind Eits[art]! She designs gorgeous album cases and sells them here. I asked her a few questions so that you all could get to know her better...

Photobucket

1. What made you decide to start an online shop?

I am a graphic designer by profession and a crafter by nature. I really enjoy spending all my free time working on a large array of crafts. I felt it was time to throw some of my creations out there to share with the world.

Photobucket

2. I love your cases, they would be such a fun way to package a gift! Why did you decide to make these as your shop product? 

A friend of mine who owns his own wedding videography biz came to me looking for unique and affordable cases to use for delivering DVDs to his clients. That is how the 'classic' style case was born. They were such a hit that I was inspired to create more styles. I also love that the cases could be used for so many different reasons (and occasions)!

Photobucket

3. The fabrics you use are gorgeous, my favorite is the red/cream classic! What are your favorite colors/patterns for summer? 

I. Love. Fabric. I could literally spend hours at the craft store picking out fabric. I really enjoy bright colors with abstract patterns. Currently the summer ruffle case is my favorite. It just screams summer to me, must be the bright yellow and pink.

You can find her here, go show some love!

She's offering a 10% discount for you all through July 4th, don't miss out! 
(in stock items only, does not include custom orders) 
Use code: HomeFans

...if you'd like to be featured on Home is with You reserve your space here.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to comment! ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...